Montag, 11. Juli 2011

Home...

... Sweet Home?
Yes, it is.
 However, nothing changed, but me. Every little thing is the same and that freaks me out. I mean I don't know what I expected, but it's just like I've never left, like the whole year was just a dream. 
Except for me, I've changed. I guess, I have to find a way to fit in here again. And that probably takes some time. 
Don't get me wrong I am really happy to be home. It's just weird to suddenly have everything what I've missed (even the sound of walking through my dining room, I know that's weird but still I've missed it and now it's here).
My friends had a surprise party for me. The sweetest thing ever. :) 
It was so weird to see everybody though. I mean my head is still in the US and gosh, I don't know, it needs time to sink in that I'm here. 
The language is so confusing right now. It is still easier for me to talk in English, but I guess that won't take long to go away hahaha.
I'm glad that school isn't starting for a month so I have enough time to adapt.
Can't wait to see my Charlotte to have a little bit normal or "I-am-used-to-this"-feeling.
Though, the weird thing is, that right now the US is my "I-am-used-to-this", but when I came here it was like "I know this all, but I'm not used to it, but actually I am from before I left". So I guess the US is my new "I am used to this" and Germany my old one.
So confusing! But that's what's going on in my head right now...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen