Samstag, 23. Juli 2011

13 days

So I've been here for 13 days now. Meanwhile I felt like I'm finally home. However, that feeling is changing continually. I still feel like something isn't right. My sister talked to her psychologist and she said that it's normal and that I should give myself some time. I mean I figured that it would be difficult to find a way back into my old life but it is just such a strange feeling and that kind of throws me off track. 
I hope that Charlotte can help me when she visits in 9 days. 
Otherwise everything is going okay. 
I found a babysitting job, I'm going out with my friends a lot, my parents want to do more together and I found a great church. 
I really should be happy, but still something is missing. 
I guess it's you guys.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen